I. GENERAL INFORMATION
II. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
The Information Society Development Committee under the Ministry of Transport and Communications and the State Data Protection Inspectorate. Data about the Data Controller are collected and stored at the Vilnius Branch of the State Enterprise Centre of Registers.
It is very important that you read this PP carefully because you agree with the terms and conditions set out in this PP every time you visit the Data Controller’s website. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit our website and do not use our content and/or services.
We confirm that the data of visitors to the Data Controller’s website will be collected in adherence to the requirements of applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of controlling authorities. We use all reasonable technical and administration measures in order to protect the collected data of website visitors from loss, unauthorised use and amendments. Data Controller’s employees have committed in writing not to disclose the information they obtain at the workplace to third parties and not to distribute it.
The concepts used in the Policy must be interpreted as they are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 (EU).
III. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU? HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect information you provide to us directly:
our website allows you to provide information to us directly. E.g., you can provide certain information about yourself on https://unlabel.lt website.
IV. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
Cases where we can disclose your information to other parties:
• in order to adhere to the laws or in response to a mandatory demand during the court proceedings (e.g., in case we receive a legal ruling or judgement to carry out a search or other court decision);
• in order to support the legality of our actions;
• in order to protect the Data Controller;
• in other cases upon obtaining your consent or your lawful request.
Cases where we will transfer the information:
• on the grounds of your consent, we can transfer your personal data to other data recipient to whom you granted the consent to process your personal data for the purpose indicated in the consent.
V. WHAT DO WE DO IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We have implemented physical, organisational and technical measures in order to protect information that we collect for the purposes of provision of content/services. However, keep in mind that irrespective of the fact that we employ appropriate actions to protect your information, none of the websites, internet operations, computer systems or wireless connections are completely safe.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
Data subject whose data are processed in the course of Data Controller’s activities, has the following rights:
• to know (to be informed) about the processing of their data (right to know);
• to access their personal data and find out how they are processed (right of access);
• to rectify or, in consideration of personal data processing purposes, have incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification);
• to delete their data, or suspend their data processing activities (except for storage) (right to deletion and right “to be forgotten”);
• to obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of personal data processing where one of the legitimate reasons applies (right to restriction);
• right to data portability (right to transfer);
• right to object to the processing of their personal data or the right to withdraw at any time their consent to personal data processing for one or several specific purposes without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The Data Controller can refuse to ensure data subjects the conditions required for the implementation of the aforementioned rights where, in cases provided by laws, it is required to ensure the prevention, investigation and determination of criminal offences or breaches of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the data subject or the rights and freedoms of other persons.
VII. COOKIES, SIGNALS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
When you visit Data Controller’s websites, we want to provide you with content and functions which are adapted to your specific needs. We need cookies for this. Cookies are small information elements stored in your web browser. They help the Data Controller to recognise you as a previous visitor of the specific website, save the history of your visits to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Also, cookies help to ensure smooth operation of the websites, allow monitoring the duration and frequency of visits to the websites, and collecting statistics on the number of visitors to the websites. By analysing these data, we can improve our websites and make them more convenient for use. Some examples of cookies use are as follows:
• cookies allow us to recognise you as a user, so that we do not need to collect the repeating information in future;
• cookies allow us to establish how many unique users are browsing the website at the any given time, which helps us to ensure smooth and fast operation of the website;
• cookies allow us to analyse the collected information on the browsing by unique users, which helps us to adapt the website operation to your needs.
VIII. FILING COMPLAINTS
Also, please note that you can file complaints related to the infringement of personal data processing rights to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.